We offer practical emergency preparedness guidance to help protect your family from any type of disaster. Clients gain confidence and peace of mind knowing that their family is protected. Consultations are conducted in the client’s home to ensure support is tailored to your family, home, location, and risks.
• Guidance to ensure that your family’s needs for food, water, and shelter will be met
• Suggestions on how to maintain communications with your family during an emergency
• Advice on how to reconnect with your family after a disaster
• Tools to help you be prepared for what to do before, during, and after an emergency
• Guidance to protect your family’s health and your home from damage
• Suggestions on how to shelter in place or evacuate
• Assistance to tailor your plan and supplies to your specific daily living routine and needs
• Tools to prepare and protect your pet for a disaster
• Help to know what essential supplies are needed in your emergency kit
• Advice on how to return home safely after a disaster
Contact us about our in-home consultations.