Kim Fournier Consulting offers a collaborative and practical disaster management approach to protect families, organizations, and First Nations. We specialize in practical emergency preparedness, operational resilience, and risk reduction solutions. Basically, we work with you to find the right solutions based on your needs, goals, and culture.
What we offer
Kim Fournier Consulting integrates your needs, goals and cultural practices with evidence-based, internationally proven disaster management strategies. We consolidate and translate best practices, survivor expereince, global disaster management strategies, and scientific evidence into practical solutions to decrease losses and the negative impacts from disasters and extreme weather.
Disaster management is a diverse and dynamic process – every consultation and project we undertake is unique because it is developed based on the most effective strategies for your situation and needs. Our goal is to provide practical and effective solutions that will work for you.
Guided by experience, a clear vision, and a passion for resilience, Kim Fournier Consulting aims to cultivate a culture of self-sufficiency and disaster risk reduction that will ensure a better and safer world for today and for future generations. We believe that, collectively, we can prevail over the increasing impacts of disasters and climate change, while achieving greater resilience.
How we can help
With Kim Fournier Consulting, you have access to a wide range of guidance, support, and tools, including presentations, workshops, training, consultations, and assessments. This support is designed to help you:
• Minimize impacts, loss, and suffering as a result of disasters
• Ensure adequate preparedness, effective response, and improved recovery
• Cultivate self-sufficiency and minimize dependence on limited external resources for essential needs
• Empower families, communities, organizations, and companies to improve overall resilience
• Guide and motivate children to continuously improve self-sufficiency, maintain safe and sustainable communities, and become disaster-savvy so that they can live in a healthier and more secure world.